Pages

Friday, September 14, 2012

Official C25K Graduate



It's  official! I am a C25K graduate. I can't believe that I have spent the last 8 weeks learning to run and actually completed the program. Of course I had a few bumps in the road but I overcame them and am now I am just a few short weeks from my first 5K. 

Today I wasn't sure what I should do during my training program. My two year old conveniently deleted my C25K app and I didn't realize it until I was ready to run. So I created my own "app" with a pen and paper. I laid out a 40 minute routine that included a few sprints at a faster speed. 

So as I continue to train in preparation for the big 13.1 in February I look forward to the changes I continue to see in my body and that I feel better each and every day.

Run On! 

No comments:

Post a Comment