Pages

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Four Wake Ups Left

The costume is complete... the family's matching shirts are done... now I just have to stay calm between now and then. 

There are only four days until the family leaves for Orlando. I can not believe that I will actually be running the Disney Princess Half Marathon. If you had told me this time last year that I would even be thinking about running anywhere, I would have laughed in your face.

There is just something so freeing about running and I am super excited to be doing it Disney style. RunDisney races are supposed to be some of the best.



I have decided to dedicate my run to my dear friend Kate Crawford who recently discovered that she has stage IV cancer. Kate would love to be running next to me but for now I'll run for both of us.

So I hope to see some of you out there on the course... and for those looking for a fun time while waiting for your runner. Check out Team Shay in their bright green shirts as they are sure to provide a good amount of humor.






No comments:

Post a Comment