Pages

Saturday, January 5, 2013

Dreams can come true...

It's been awhile since I have blogged and with good reason... there hasn't been much to blog about. Upon returning from vacation things went down hill fast. I caught a bad bought of pneumonia and couldn't run for several weeks. Then the holidays were upon us and things didn't get much better. Although I was able to get in a short run here and there.

I've been training for the upcoming Disney Princess Half Marathon but only really been able to get in about 20 minutes of run time before feeling like I was going to fall over. 

Today was the day...

I did 45 minutes and actually felt pretty good afterwards. A little sweaty... but don't they call that liquid awesomeness? That's how I felt when I was done. Awesome!! I was so happy that things were starting to come together again. I also found a saying (thanks mommypants) to get me through and I may just put on this on the back of my shirt:



Today we also booked our accommodations so that the fam could come along with and root me on. They have all been signed up for the chEAR Squad and are already figuring out their route to watch. I must say that I am pretty lucky when it comes to support!!! So keep it coming everyone. The next few weeks are gonna be tough but I know I can do it because after all... where I am going Dreams Come True!!! 




No comments:

Post a Comment