Pages

Saturday, July 21, 2012


I just couldn't help it! I wasn't supposed to start my C25K program until Monday but I signed up for the Color Me Rad 5K along with some really cool friends and I was so pumped I had to get started right away. It was so exhilarating. I can't believe that I just used the word "exhilarating" as it pertains to running. I thought that I would be all winded and ready to quit by the half way point but the way the program works made it easy to get through the entire workout without feeling too much pain. 

Oh there was pain and my legs felt like jello when I was done but it gave me such a great sense of accomplishment. I can't wait until Monday when I am able to do Week 1 Day 2.

Be sure to come and check out how I'm doing... root me on... make fun of me!
I don't care because I am doing this for me and everyone likes it when I'm happy!

No comments:

Post a Comment